LEGO Minecraft The First Adventure 21169
Sorry, currently out of stock
LEGO® Minecraft™ The First Adventure (21169) takes players into the Minecraft world, where they can explore endless action and adventure with cool features, popular characters and amazing mobs.
An impressive new way to play Minecraft
If you know a child with a passion for Minecraft, they'll love this recreation of one of Minecraft's most exciting environments. There's a 3-level structure full of fascinating features to explore, such as a waterfall elevator, collapsible rail tracks, sliding earth blocks and, of course, explosions. Popular Minecraft characters Steve and Alex are here to share the adventure, along with Minecraft favorites, skeletons, a dyed cat, horned sheep and a flowery moobloom.
- LEGO® Minecraft The First Adventure (21169) is a premium creative construction set that recreates one of the online game’s most exciting play environments.
- Includes Steve and Alex characters, plus 2 skeletons, a dyed cat, horned sheep, moobloom and fun features, such as a waterfall elevator, collapsible rail tracks, sliding earth blocks and explosions.
- Players must battle hostile mobs and avoid the hidden traps as they explore the detailed environment of the 3-level Minecraft™ structure.
- For ages 8 and up. A stand-out gift for Minecraft™ players looking to expand their passion for the online game into the real world.
- The set measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) deep. Great for hands-on play and creating a cool display to share with friends on social media.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft fans a new way to play their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to make certain they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they satisfy strict global safety standards.