- UPDATED CLASSIC: Reach into the bag and pull out a letter. If you have a match, you're on your way to Bingo! This game will help kids to learn and recognize their letters while having fun.
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Kids learn letter recognition, develop letter and object association, and improve concentration skills. This game is a valuable teaching tool for fun learning.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates an opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- CREATIVE PLAY: Variations are included! For a twist on traditional Bingo, try Letter Sound Bingo, Cooperative Bingo, and Picture Bingo to determine the letter that goes with the picture.
- WHO CAN PLAY: Anyone can enjoy Bingo! For 2-6 players ages 4 and up. Includes 6 game boards, 26 letter tokens (1 each of every alphabet letter), and 72 chips to mark your matches.